Sell Used Cars in Delhi
Every man who looks for cars one or another time has only one intention in its mind ‘find a car of my budget’. There are only two main criteria that from basis for car buying in India, first being the price and second being the mileage or better say fuel efficiency. So, let’s have a look at some cars that offer both along with all style and sturdiness.
- Tata Nano – The complete branding of this vehicle is based over its price. Leading the section of cheap car price in India, this car starting price has been quoted as INR 1, 40, 000. Apart from less price this car has been bestowed with a MPFI 0.6 liters 2 cylinder 642 cc petrol power mill. This engine has a capacity to produce power worth 35 PS against a peak torque of 48 Nm. Much viable option for small trips within the city, this car offers a descent mileage of 19 kmpl. With the diesel and CNG version on its way, the car promises to be a true friend to a common man.
- Hyundai Eon - This hatchback from the South Korean car maker has been made to steal hearts in one go. Along with a beautiful body structure it offers you an affordable base price of INR 2.7 lakhs and a mileage figure of 21 kmpl. Available in petrol version only, the car delivers power worth 57 PS through a 814 cc 3 cylinder SOHC engine.
- Chevrolet Spark – The smart exteriors and jazzy interiors of this car compels you to stop and give it a look whenever you pass by. Offering plenty of space inside to comfortably accommodate your family this car comes with a price tag of Rs.3.05 lakhs. The 995 cc 4 cylinder petrol engine of this car co-ordinates with a 5-speed manual transmission to ensure delivery of 63 PS power along with a 18 kmpl mileage figure.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 – This one comes from the unchallenged king of small cars with the world class K series power plant. A powerful derivative of Maruti Alto, it promises a mileage of 20.2 kmpl with maximum power of 68 PS. The car glides from 0-100 kmph in just 13.3 seconds. The price asked for this car stands within the affordable limits as Rs.3.08 lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R – This B-segment hatchback is one of the most demanded vehicles from Maruti clan. Formed on a tom boy platform, this car runs on a 998 cc KB series petrol power mill that churns out power worth 68 PS against a maximum torque of 90 Nm. The starting price of the car has been quoted as Rs.3.412 lakhs and it promises an economic fuel consumption of 1 liter in every 18 kms.