Aston Martin V8 Vantage Review
The luxury and beauty car maker Aston Martin has introducing a new model V8 Vantage in India Auto Market.
The luxury and beauty car maker Aston Martin has introducing a new model V8 Vantage in India Auto Market. V8 Vantage is designed for speed and athleticism, a unique and singular design statement that has been styled, technology skills and engineered to excel from every angle.
The V8 Vantage Coupe and V8 Vantage Roadster were developed alongside one another, using the Emotion Control Unit or ECU, distinctive and timeless, using the latest technology sophisticated electronics system which is deliver both power and entertainment.
The V8 Vantage Roadster and Coupe are powered by Aston Martin’s 4.7-litre V8 is hand-assembled, 313 kW 4.7-litre V8, 5000 rpm, the engine delivers maximum torque of 470 Nm, acceleration 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds; 100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.9 seconds, developed for both outright performance and flexibility with a maximum speed of 290 km/h.
- Length 4380 mm (172.5")
- Width 1865 mm (73.5") excluding mirrors; 2025 mm (80.0") including mirrors
- Height (Coupe) 1255 mm (49.5")
- Height (Roadster) 1265 mm (50.0")
- Wheelbase 2600 mm (102.5")
- Front track 1570 mm (62.0")
- Rear track 1560 mm (61.5")
- Turning circle (kerb to kerb) 11.1 m (36.5 ft)
- Boot capacity (Coupe) 300 litres (10.6 cu ft)
- Boot capacity (Roadster) 144 litres (5.0 cu ft)
- Fuel tank capacity 80 litres (17.6 UK gal, 21.1 US gal)
- Weight (Coupe) 1630 kg (3595 lb)
- Weight (Roadster) 1710 kg (3770 lb)