Some more buzz right from the second day at the Auto Show 2016
The second day the biggest grand event of the nation went off pretty smooth and equally enthralling. The day opened doors to most of the much awaited products advanced technologies and much more
The second day the biggest grand event of the nation went off pretty smooth and equally enthralling. The day opened doors to most of the much awaited products, advanced technologies and much more. Straight from the British wonder maker Triumph rolled out their latest Bonneville series in the country that arrived carrying a price tag of INR 6.90 lakh, being the ex-showroom cost in the capital. Whereas, the Renault brand that hurls from France, showcased the automatic version of the eminent Duster, that carries new and innovate 32 features now. Apart from that Indian brand that hurls straight from America offered its latest Roadmaster in the country, while the company’s current line-up of products endured to create buzz at the stands of the Auto Expo 2016.
Let’s go through a quick wrap up of the Day-2:
- Hyundai presents its finest Genesis range of sedans carrying an exclusive effort in order to offer and exhibit its security competencies.
- Auto fanatic, actress Gul Panag attended the event for presenting the Triumph Thruxton R.
After a much awaited anticipation in the market, the all new Triumph Thruxton R is finally revealed. It would be a standard model that would be rolled out in the domestic market of the country, while the pricing would be revealed a little later, in the month of June.
- The all New Triumph Speed Triple was exhibited at the Triumph pavilion at Auto Expo 2016.
- The Polo GTI which is the eminent for being the first three-door sizzling hatch that is all set to launched in the country carrying a 1.8-L TSI transmission that arrives paired to the brand’s all the rage 7-speed DSG gearbox.
- Maruti Ignis Concept explored and exhibited, carrying an exceptional layout along with a stylish and sporty appeal.
- Both of the offerings from the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and Baleno RS would be traded over the country’s premium Nexa outlets.